Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023/003 To discharge about 11500 MT CND = Notice Of Readiness at 0718 Lt on 11.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:39:04 +0330

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.PETRA
- Voy 2023/003  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 0718 Lt on 11.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at 0700 lt a nd
tendered NOR at 0718 Lt on 11.02.2023 and anchored at the same time  and is
ready in all respects to discharge

her  cargo .Please find the attached NOR file and accept this message on
behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449