Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // - STS with Petra - Cargo Document and other important matters
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:10:04 +0330

Good day

Thank you for below email and prior ones which were well noted .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 4:36 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // - STS with Petra - Cargo Document and other important matters 

Dear Sir   , 

Pls note followings:

AA)) 

Attached pls find scanned cargo documents

BB)) 

pls note , SOF/LOPs/pumping log/….are not signed by the surveyor nor daughter vessel.

As per the surveyor , a representative will board the vessel later and will sign all the cargo documents together.

CC))

Records of cargo discharged up to now

DATE

D.V

Qty disch. MT

Qty disch bbls

ROB MT  

ROB bbls

25.12.2022

01-PETRA

11,944

102,785 GSV

233,223

2,007,085 GSV

01.01.2023

02-CHEM

8,044

69,221 GSV

225,104

1,937,215 GSV

15.01.2023

03-CHEM

8,011

68,943 GSV

217,118

1,868,487 GSV

28.01.2023

04-CHEM

8,102

69,724 GSV

209,023

1,798,822 GSV

10.02.2023

05-PETRA

11,573

99,604 GSV

197,456

1,699,273 GSV

 

DD))

2 X Blanks delivered but as they did Not fit to cargo hoses they were rejected .

Pls arrange to deliver proper Blanks to be delivered to vessel.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]