Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - Calculation over
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, "'Petra Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 12:30:06 +0330

Good day,

Further to below, please be advised of the following update for your kind ref:

 

11.02.2023

EOSP                                : 0700 lt 

NOR Tendered               : 0718 lt

Anchored                        : 0718 lt

12.02.2023

Free Pratique Granted   : 0120 lt

Anchor Up                        : 0942 lt

POB                                    : 1024 lt

1st line ashore                  : 1106 lt

All fast                               : 1130 lt

SOB                                    : 1136 lt

Pilot Left                           : 1142 lt

Ullaging                            : 1142/1212

Calculation Over             : 1224 lt

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2023 11:09 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - Pilot on board 

Good day,

Further to below email please note, pilot has already boarded the vsl short while ago in order to direct her to jetty #47.

We expect the vsl to be berthed within hour and commenced discharging thereafter.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2023 8:35 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - Pilot to board 

Good day

Dear Captain,

Please be advised that pilot has been scheduled to board your good vessel to direct her to jetty #47 at around 0930 lt of today.

Please stand by on VHF to receive the latest instruction from port control.

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 9:11 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - BND Line up 

Dear Captain,

Ref. to our below email ,please be advised that  MT.Global Beauty has completed loading at 1600 lt and declaring cargo figures and documentation have not been completed yet.

Viewing above , unberthing of her will be around midnight for which please standby on VHF to receive the latest instruction from port control.

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards 

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 10:42 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Doc' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'thetis petroleum' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - BND Line up 

Good day,

Further to below email please ,please be advised of BND line up for jetty #47 as follows:

At Jetty #47

MT.Global Beauty with   ETC :   1400 LT on 11.02.2023

                                            ETD :  2000 LT on  11.02.2023

At Anchorage

1.MT.Petra

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 7:07 AM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'thetis petroleum' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Doc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune 

Dear captain,

Thank you for your below email, including attachments which was well noted and passed to concerned parties.

Please also note, as jetty #47 is already occupied with another vsl, your vessel has been scheduled to be berthed after

unberthing  of her which will be informed  you accordingly.

 

Reverting with any changes.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 5:04 AM
To: 'thetis petroleum' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Doc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune 

Dear All,

Good day,

09 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

1430 LT – E.O.S.P

1500 LT – NOR Tendered

1500 LT – dropped Anchor (Pos N26-53 E056-12.5)

10 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5

0736 LT – Pilot onboard

0748 LT – anchor Aweigh 

0812 LT – First line to MT DUNE

0830 LT – All fast

0830 LT – Pilot off

0836 LT – Tanks inspection

0900 LT – Tanks inspection completed

1040 LT – Key meeting

1024 LT – Hose connected ( 2x10”)

1106 LT – Loading commenced

11 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5

0024 LT- Loading completed ( ships stopped)

0030 LT – Tanks Ullaging

0118 LT – Ullaging completed

0136 LT – Calculation

0142 LT – Cargo hose disconnected

0212LT – Cargo docs completed/ surveyor off

0354 LT – Pilot onboard

0400 LT – Commenced single up

0406 LT – All lines clear

0418 LT – Pilot off

0430 LT – COSP

ETA Inner anchorage : 0630 LT

Dep Draft 7.3m EK

See attached Cargo docs

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com