Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - discharging status @ 2400 lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, "'Petra Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 00:21:28 +0330

Good day,

Further to below, please be advised of the following update for your kind ref:

 

11.02.2023

EOSP                                : 0700 lt 

NOR Tendered               : 0718 lt

Anchored                        : 0718 lt

12.02.2023

Free Pratique Granted    : 0120 lt

Anchor Up                         : 0942 lt

POB                                     : 1024 lt

1st line ashore                   : 1106 lt

All fast                                : 1130 lt

SOB                                     : 1136 lt

Pilot Left                            : 1142 lt

Ullaging                              : 1142/1212

Calculation Over               : 1224 lt

Hose connected               : 1242 lt

NOR Accepted                  : 1242 lt

Commenced Discharging: 1330 lt

Discharging Status  up to 2400 lt  

Discharged quantity:     2664 MT 

Rate                            :       321 MT          

ETC:     14.02.2023  @ 0800 lt

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2023 11:09 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - Pilot on board 

Good day,

Further to below email please note, pilot has already boarded the vsl short while ago in order to direct her to jetty #47.

We expect the vsl to be berthed within hour and commenced discharging thereafter.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449