Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - discharging status @ 2000 lt on 13.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, "'Petra Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 20:28:43 +0330

Good day,

Please be advised of the following update for your kind ref:

 

Discharging Status  up to 2000 lt  on 13.02.2023 

Discharged quantity:     9131 MT 

Rate                            :       305 MT          

ETC:     14.02.2023  @ 0430 lt

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449