Subject: RE:MT PETRA CALLING BND TO DISCH 11500 mt CND from MV.Dune / NOR Tendered
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'thetis petroleum'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:31:11 +0330

Good day 

Dear Captain,

 

Thank you for below email was noted .

Regarding loading Naphtha, as per charterer’s kind instruction, the agency of this shipment is not under our suprvision ,hence the agency of

your good vessel and this shipment from 0600 lt on 14.02.2023 is under supervision of another agency which will be informed to you by

the charterer accordingly.

Once more, we would like to thank you for your good cooperation during this call. Hope to see you again .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 8:02 AM
To: 'thetis petroleum' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO DISCH 11500 mt CND from MV.Dune / NOR Tendered

Dear All,

Good day,

11 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0700 LT – E.O.S.P

0718 LT – NOR Tendered

0718 LT – dropped Anchor (Pos N27-05.5 E056-10.3)

12 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0942 LT – Anchor aweigh.

1024 LT – Pilot onboard

1036 LT – Tug connected.

1106 LT – first line ashore

1124 LT – Pilot off / Tug off

1130 LT – All fast Jetty 47

1142 LT – Commenced ullaging

1212 LT – Completed ullaging

1224 LT – Cargo calculation

1230 LT – Key meeting

1242 LT – Cargo arm connected 1X8”

1330 LT – commenced discharging.

1418 LT – Discharged suspended ( completed line displacement)

1606 LT – Resumed discharging

14 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0400 LT – completed Discharging

0412 LT-commenced tanks inspection

0500 LT – Completed tanks inspection.

 

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com