Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND - VSL and Surveyorand Agent's discharging documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 15:04:46 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email, please find attached vessel, Surveyor and agent’s documents for the discharged cargo at BND for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 8:12 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - documentation completed and Agency handed over to SW 

Good day,

Please be advised of the following update for your kind ref:

 

11.02.2023

EOSP                                : 0700 lt 

NOR Tendered               : 0718 lt

Anchored                        : 0718 lt

12.02.2023

Free Pratique Granted    : 0120 lt

Anchor Up                         : 0942 lt

POB                                     : 1024 lt

1st line ashore                   : 1106 lt

All fast                                : 1130 lt

SOB                                     : 1136 lt

Pilot Left                            : 1142 lt

Ullaging                              : 1142/1212

Calculation Over               : 1224 lt

Hose connected               : 1242 lt

NOR Accepted                  : 1242 lt

Commenced Discharging: 1330 lt

14.02.2023

Discharging Completed   : 0400 lt  

S.O.B                                    : 0400 lt

Tanks inspection:      0412/0500 lt      

Calculation Over                : 0530 lt

Agency handed Over        : 0600 lt

 

Please also be advised that Agency of MT. Petra under supervision of our company carried out up to 0600 lt on 14.02.2023

and as per kind instruction of the charterer the vessel handed over to SW Agency accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 5:23 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - discharging completed

Good day,

Please be advised of the following update for your kind ref:

 

11.02.2023

EOSP                                : 0700 lt 

NOR Tendered               : 0718 lt

Anchored                        : 0718 lt

12.02.2023

Free Pratique Granted    : 0120 lt

Anchor Up                         : 0942 lt

POB                                     : 1024 lt

1st line ashore                   : 1106 lt

All fast                                : 1130 lt

SOB                                     : 1136 lt

Pilot Left                            : 1142 lt

Ullaging                              : 1142/1212

Calculation Over               : 1224 lt

Hose connected               : 1242 lt

NOR Accepted                  : 1242 lt

Commenced Discharging: 1330 lt

14.02.2023

Discharging Completed   : 0400 lt  

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449