Subject: MT PETRA / Voy 2023005 / BND to load Condensate/ ETA Notice
From: "MASTER-PETRA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:54:53 +0400

Dear Sir,

Good day.

ETA, OPL BA  20th Jan/ 0400LT

Arrival Max draft 6.6m

 

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked]

 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com