Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune / Arriva Anchorage
From: "MASTER-PETRA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 08:45:24 +0400

Dear Mohammed,

Good day Sir,

 

20 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0730 LT – E.O.S.P

0748 LT – NOR Tendered

0748 LT – Anchored  OPL BA

 

Arrival Max draft 6.6m

See Attached NOR

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked]

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com