Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023/005 === Notice Of Readiness at 0748 Lt on 20.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 08:25:09 +0330

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.PETRA
- Voy 2023/005  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 0748 Lt on 20.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at 0730 lt at OPL
and tendered NOR at 0748 Lt on 20.02.2023 and anchored at 

the same time  and is ready in all respects to load her nominated  cargo
.Please find the attached NOR file and accept this message on

behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449