Subject: MT.Petra - calling BND sts position to load about 12000 MT cnd - ETA STS position at 0400 lt 20.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:59:27 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Regarding next call of MT.Petra for loading condensate from MV.Dune with
vsl's ETA being 0400 lt on 20.02.2023 please confirm in order 

to proceed with STS operation in due course.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449