Subject: MT.Petra - calling BND sts position to load about 12000 MT cnd - ETA STS position at 0400 lt 20.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:53:05 +0330

Good day,

This is to inform you that the above vsl ETA at Bandar Abbas sts position as
per master of the vsl, will be on 20.02.2023/ 0400 lt IGW.

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449