Subject: RE: MT PETRA / Voy 2023005 / BND to load Condensate/ ETA Notice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:43:52 +0330

Good day,

Your below email was noted with thanks and will be passed to concerned parties.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2023 6:25 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA / Voy 2023005 / BND to load Condensate/ ETA Notice

Dear Sir,

Good day.

ETA, OPL BA  20th Jan/ 0400LT

Arrival Max draft 6.6m

 

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>