Subject: RE: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 23:21:39 +0330

Good day,

Ref to below email please provide us with the following documents and also
your  vsl 's latest ETA  to  OPL . BND.

Please confirm the receipt of this message.

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2023 7:28 PM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune 

Dear Captain 

This is "Asia Marine Crown  Agancy" agent of your call for B.Abbas please
find attached required docs which must be filled 

in and signed / sealed by your good self together with below papers for your
ship's registration at B.Abbas. 

 

PRE ARRIVAL DOCS F0R REGISTRATION :

1- Crew List (to be signed /stamped by master). 

2- International Ship Security Certificate & Chief Officer Security
Certificate. 

3- Voy No. 

4- Arrival & Departure Drafts

5- Ship Particular, Registration Certificate and Tonnage Certificate. 

6- Pre-Arrival Security Form (to be Signed and stamped by master). 

7- Marpol Formats (to be Signed and stamped by master).

8- Certificate of entry (P&I insurance coverage) Worldwide and without
excluding Iran or sanction clause. 

9- ETA B.ABBAS 

10- Next Port of Call 

12- Stowage Plan, Last Three Cargoes , Tanks Cleaning Method.

13- Last Iran call Port State Control (PSC) Report 

PASS TEAM DOCUMENTS:

01- Last port clearance (original only);

       Note: If there is a "voyage order",(5 copies required).

02- Crew list (5 copies).

03- Nil cargo manifest (4 copies).

04- Nil list (5 copies).

05- Ports of call (3 copies).

06- Crew effect declaration (1 copy).

07- Bond store list (1 copy).

08- Maritime declaration (1 copy).

09- deratting certificate (1 copy).

10- Vaccination list (1 copy). 

11- Narcotics list (1 copy ). 

12- Ship stores declaration (2 copies).

13- Ship particulars (3 copies). 

14- Tonnage certificate (3 copies). 

15- Registration certificate (3 copies).

16- Entry Certificate ( P & I)  (3 copies)

17- Ship officer security certificate (1 copy)

18- Ship security certificate (1 copy)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  

Please ensure to keep all alcoholic beverages and pornographic materials and
stuff whatsoever in vessel bounded store as you are entering an Islamic
territory.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449