Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // - STS with Petra - Update 2
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:37:21 +0330

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

21/02/2023

0812           1st line on the bit

0824           All made fast

0906           Comm. Hose Connection

0912           Comm. Tank Inspection 

0930           Compl. Hose Connection

1012           Compl. Tank inspection

1012           Comm. Calculation

1036           Compl. Calculation

1048           commence discharging

ETC: Tomorrow  - 22/02/2023 at 0300

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]