Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY LOADING REPORT
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt 4'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 09:40:46 -0500

Good day,

 

Please find below the 6 hrly loading operation report : AT 1800
hrs/21.02.2023

Vessel along side M.T. Sonia 1 at OPL . Continuous loading is in progress.

CARGO LOADED : 35958 MT

CARGO REMAINING TO LOAD: 107482 MT

AVERAGE LOADING RATE: 7191 MT/HR

ETC : 1400/22.02.2023

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]