Subject: MT.Chem - Discharging at Fujairah - Next STS operation planning
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:57:34 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Please be advised that MT.Chem is discharging at Fujairah with ETC 2200 LT
on 21.02.2023.Considering next STS operation, please be informed that 

most probably ETA of  the vessel will be tomorrow around 2000 lt on
22.02.2023 IWP/AGW.

Reverting with any news accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449