Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023/005 === Notice Of Readiness at 0506 Lt on 22.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 06:08:39 +0330

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.PETRA
- Voy 2023/005  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 0506 Lt on 22.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at BND anchorage and
tendered NOR at 0506 Lt on 22.02.2023 and anchored at 

the same time  and is ready in all respects to discharge her cargo .Please
find the attached NOR file and accept this message on

behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449