Subject: RE: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune / Arrival Inner anchorage Report / NOR Tendered
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 06:16:05 +0330

Good day ,

Your below email including NOR file was well received and passed to concerned parties.

As you have been earlier jetty#47 is currently occupied with MT.Zeal .

Please note of the following BND line up for you kind attention.

Alongside jetty #47

MT.Zeal  with ETD  1200 lt  on 22.02.2023

At BND anchorage

1.MT.Conrad

2.MT.Global Genesis

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 5:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune / Arrival Inner anchorage Report / NOR Tendered

Dear Mohammed,

Good day Sir,

 

22 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0430 LT – E.O.S.P

0506 LT – NOR Tendered

0506 LT – Anchored  Inner Anchorage (N27-02.5 E056-13.4)

 

Arrival Max draft 7.5m

Keeping you all update

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com