Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === Notice Of Readiness at 1000 Lt on 23.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:02:51 +0330

Good Day,

                                           MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23  ===  Notice
Of Readiness at 1000 Lt on 23.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at  STS position and
tendered NOR at 1000 Lt on 23.02.2023 

 and is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo .Please find the
attached NOR file and accept  this message 

on behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

Please also note as per master of the vsl ,the pilot will board the vessel
at 1130 lt .

Reverting with any progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449