Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 05.2023 - Loading 8000 MT CND from MV.dune - ETA at STS position 0900 lt on 23.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 13:30:51 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Please be advised that as per master of MT.Chem, ETA at Bandar Abbas STS
position , will be on 23.02.2023/ 0900 lt IGW,WP.

Considering the loading condensate from MV.Dune , please confirm  in order
to proceed with STS operation in due course.

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449