Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === Notice Of Readiness at 1200 Lt on 24.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 14:30:38 +0330

Good Day,

                          MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at
1200 Lt on 24.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at BND anchorage and
tendered NOR at 1200 Lt on 22.02.2023 and

anchored at 1242 lt  and is ready in all respects to discharge her cargo
.Please find the attached NOR file and accept this message on

behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449