Subject: MT PETRA -Voy 2023006- Loading Naphtha/ appox 11730mt / NOR
From: "MASTER-PETRA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 10:00:19 +0400

Dear Mohammed,

Good day Sir,

 

Please find attached NOR Voy 2023006. Loading Naphtha

Keeping you all update

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com