Subject: RE: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune / Discharge Report
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 10:18:53 +0330

Good day,

Your below email including attachments well rcvd with many thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2023 9:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune / Discharge Report

Dear Mohammed,

Good day Sir,

 

22 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0430 LT – E.O.S.P

0506 LT – NOR Tendered

0506 LT – Anchored  Inner Anchorage (N27-02.5 E056-13.4)

24 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

1212 LT – Anchor Aweigh

1312 LT – Pilot onboard

1330LT – Tug fast

1400 LT – First lines ashore

1442 LT – Pilot onboard/ Tug clear 

1418 LT – All fast

1424 LT – Gangway down

1430 LT – commenced Ullaging

1412 LT – completed ullaging

1530 LT – Cargo calculation

1500 LT – Key meeting

1512 LT – Cargo hose disconnected.

1548 LT – Commenced discharging.

1630 LT – Discharge suspended

1712 LT – Resumed discharging

26 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

0718 LT – Completed discharging

0730 LT – Commenced tanks inspection

0812 LT – Completed tanks inspection

0830 LT – Calculation.

See attached Cargo Docs,

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com