Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 = Pilot to board time @ 0200 on 01.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 00:18:53 +0330

Good day,

Please be advised that as per port control ,the pilot will be on board the
vessel on 01.03.2023 at 0200 lt in order to direct her to berth#47.

Base on this, MT.Chem is proceeding to pilot station accordingly.

Reverting with further news

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 9:22 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang Ops' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 = BND Line up and berthing schedule

Good day,

Further to below please be advised that MT.Petra unberthed and departed BND
.However, due to traffic of berthing  Schedule  ,the pilot has been
scheduled

to board MT.Chem after midnight.

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 6:51 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === BND Line up and berthing schedule

Good day,

Further to below email please note that MT.Petra is still alongside the
berth and will be unberthed within hour .

 

Reverting with further news 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 12:36 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === BND Line up and berthing schedule

Good day,

Further to below email, please be advised that documentation of MT Petra has
been completed and customs formalities are under process 

and  will be unberthed within few hours.

Regarding above update, we expect that MT.Chem take pilot for berthing at
jetty #47 at  around 1600 lt on 28.02.2023.

 

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023 9:26 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === BND Line up and berthing schedule

Good day,

Further to our previous email please be advised of the following BND Line up
for jetty # 47 .

Alongside the jetty # 47 

MT.Petra :         Commenced discharging CND at 1548 lt on 24.02.2023

                            Completed Discharging CND  at   0718 lt on
26.02.2023

 

MT.Petra :            Commenced Loading Naphtha at   1112 lt on 26.02.2023

ETC:                  0300 lt  on  28.02.2023  

ETD :                 1000 lt  on 28.02.2023

 

At Anchorage

1.MT.Chem   

Please also be advised that considering the above update, and unberthing
MT.Petra time being around 1000 lt tomorrow , 

we expect that MT.Chem take pilot around 1200 lt on 28.02.2023 ,IGW,WP.

Reverting with any news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2023 11:02 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === BND Line up

Good day,

 

Further to below email please be advised of the following BND Line up for
jetty # 47 .

Alongside the jetty # 47 

MT.Petra :  Commenced discharging CND at 1548 lt on 24.02.2023

                  :  Completed Discharging CND at   0718 lt on 26.02.2023

MT.Petra : will Commenced Loading Naphtha shortly /  Reverting 

ETD :Reverting

At Anchorage

1.MT.Chem   

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2023 2:31 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23 === Notice Of Readiness at 1200 Lt on
24.02.2023

 

Good Day,

                          MT.CHEM - Voy 05/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at
1200 Lt on 24.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at BND anchorage and
tendered NOR at 1200 Lt on 22.02.2023 and

anchored at 1242 lt  and is ready in all respects to discharge her cargo
.Please find the attached NOR file and accept this message on

behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449