Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 - To load approx. 8000 MT Naphtha at BND at jetty #47 (MT.Chem completed Discharging)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 19:51:52 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email please be advised that MT.Chem completed discharging
CND at 1918 LT on 02.03.2023.

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2023 12:04 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 - To load approx. 8000 MT Naphtha at BND at
jetty #47 

Dear Mr.Maleki,

Regarding loading Naphtha shipment for MT.Chem after completion of
discharging CND ,

please be advised of the vessel 's update as follows:

 

Cargo discharging report at 1100 Hrs LT/02.03.2023

Cargo Discharged:  5817 MT

Last Hr rate:               298 MT

Total Avgas rate:      255 MT

ETC: 2100 Hrs 02.03.2023            

Considering above update,please be advised that MT.Chem will be ready for
loading Naphtha approximately around midnight tonight.

Any progress will be advised to you in due course accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449