Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- commenced Loading Naphtha at 2330 lt on 02.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 00:27:45 +0330

Good day,

Further to below emails, please be advised of the vessel 's update as
follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 - 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2023 10:46 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Notice of Readiness AT 2042 LT ON
02.03.2023

 

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.CHEM -
Voy 06/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 2042 Lt on 02.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel is alongside the jetty#47 and
tendered NOR at 2042 Lt on 02.03.2023  and is ready in all respects 

to load her nominated cargo .Please find the attached NOR file and accept
this message on behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2023 7:52 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 - To load approx. 8000 MT Naphtha at BND at
jetty #47 (MT.Chem completed Discharging)

Good day,

Further to below email please be advised that MT.Chem completed discharging
CND at 1918 LT on 02.03.2023.

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2023 12:04 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 - To load approx. 8000 MT Naphtha at BND at
jetty #47 

Dear Mr.Maleki,

Regarding loading Naphtha shipment for MT.Chem after completion of
discharging CND ,

please be advised of the vessel 's update as follows:

 

Cargo discharging report at 1100 Hrs LT/02.03.2023

Cargo Discharged:  5817 MT

Last Hr rate:               298 MT

Total Avgas rate:      255 MT

ETC: 2100 Hrs 02.03.2023            

Considering above update,please be advised that MT.Chem will be ready for
loading Naphtha approximately around midnight tonight.

Any progress will be advised to you in due course accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449