Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Loading Status 2nd parcel up to 2200 lt on 03.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 22:47:36 +0330

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

Cargo loading report at 2200 Hrs LT / 03 MAR 2023

2nd  PARCEL: 

Cargo loaded :  1666 MT

Balance to load : 1534 MT

Last Hr rate : 367 MT

Total Avg rate.  350 MT

Avg temp.    :  22*Ca

ETC 2nd  parcel  : 0430 hrs LT on 03.03.2023 

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2023 6:22 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Commenced Loading 2nd parcel at 1718 lt on 03.03.2023

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

 1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

 ETC: reverting

Reverting with further news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449