Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Pilot to board
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Petra Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 16:33:33 +0330

Dear Captain,

Please be advised that the Pilot has been scheduled to board your vessel
shortly to direct her to MV.Dune for STS operation, for which

please standby on VHF to receive  the latest instruction from STS provider.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449