Subject: MT PETRA Voy 2023/007 - CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Commenced Loading 2330 lt on 04.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 23:38:42 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email ,please be advised of the vessel's update as follows:

04.03.2023

1230 hrs lt - EOSP

1230 hrs lt - NOR Tendered

1254 hrs lt - Anchored

1945 hrs lt  -- POB at STS Position

2012 hrs lt - 1st line to MV

2045 hrs lt - All Made Fast to MV.

2054 hrs lt - SOB

2100/2130 - Inspection

2330 hrs lt - Commenced Loading 

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 4:34 PM
To: 'Petra Master' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Pilot to
board

Dear Captain,

Please be advised that the Pilot has been scheduled to board your vessel
shortly to direct her to MV.Dune for STS operation, for which

please standby on VHF to receive  the latest instruction from STS provider.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449