Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 -- vessel's update
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 18:40:39 +0330

Good day,

Please also be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

04 MAR 2023

0248 hrs -- Completed cargo loading 2 nd parcel.

0324/0600 hrs -- Tanks measurements

0930 hrs -- Calculation Over

1000 hrs – Cargo hose disconnected.

0930 hrs– Calculation completed.

1000  hrs – Documents on board.

1000/1610-- awaiting shipper’s export documents

1610/1745—Awaiting Port Clearance due to PMO System ‘s Failure 

1745 hrs – Port Clearance delivered to master

1830 hrs – VSL cleared by port authority

Please be advised that as per master of vsl the pilot will be on board at 2000 hrs lt for unberthing.

Reverting with further news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 9:59 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Cal. Over - BL Figures

Good day,

 Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

04 MAR 2023

0248 hrs :                          Completed cargo loading 2 nd parcel.

0324/0600 hrs :               Tanks measurements

0930 hrs :                          Calculation Over

Total BL Figures:              7,284.202 MT

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 3:39 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Completed Loading 2nd parcel at 0248 lt on 04.03.2023

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

 04 MAR 2023

0248 hrs : Completed cargo loading 2 nd parcel.

Reverting with further news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2023 6:22 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Commenced Loading 2nd parcel at 1718 lt on 03.03.2023

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

 1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

 ETC: reverting

Reverting with further news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449