Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 -- vsl ',surveyor's ,cargo's and agent's documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 13:27:10 +0330

Good day,

Further to our below email, please find the attached cargo and vessel’s documents for your kind perusal.

Please also be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

04.03.2023

1000 hrs – Cargo hose disconnected.

0930 hrs– Calculation completed.

1000  hrs – Documents on board.

1000 hrs up to now awaiting shipper’s export documents

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 9:59 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Cal. Over - BL Figures

Good day,

 Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

04 MAR 2023

0248 hrs :                          Completed cargo loading 2 nd parcel.

0324/0600 hrs :               Tanks measurements

0930 hrs :                          Calculation Over

Total BL Figures:              7,284.202 MT

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 3:39 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Completed Loading 2nd parcel at 0248 lt on 04.03.2023

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

 03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

 04 MAR 2023

0248 hrs : Completed cargo loading 2 nd parcel.

Reverting with further news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2023 6:22 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem - Voy 06.23 --- Commenced Loading 2nd parcel at 1718 lt on 03.03.2023

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised of the vessel ‘s update as follows:

02 MAR 2023

2042 hrs NOR Tendered

2100 hrs: Surveyor onboard

2106 – 2230 hrs : Tank Inspection.

2330  hrs : Commenced Loading 1st parcel

03 Mar 2023

0042 hrs : Loading Ceased due to LD

0130 hrs : Resumed Loading

0642 hrs : Loading Ceased for shifting tank

0654 hrs : Resumed Loading

1648 hrs : Completed loading 1st parcel

 1718 hrs : Commenced loadinh 2nd parcel

 ETC: reverting

Reverting with further news.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449