Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023/007 to load 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune- Notice Of Readiness at 1230 Lt on 04.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 16:26:47 +0330

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.PETRA
- Voy 2023/007  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 1230 Lt on 04.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at OPL BND ,anchored
and tendered NOR at 1230 Lt on 04.03.2023  and is ready in all respects 

to load her nominated cargo .Please find the attached NOR file and accept
this message on behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449