Subject: MT.Petra - Voy:2023/007 - calling BND STS position to load about 12000 MT cnd - Arrived and anchored at OPL at 1254 lt 04.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 14:19:43 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Regarding next call of MT.Petra for loading condensate from MV.Dune please
be advised that MT.Petra has already arrived and anchored at 1254 lt at opl.

please confirm in order to proceed with STS operation in due course.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449