Subject: MT.Petra - Voy:2023/007 - calling BND STS position to load about 12000 MT cnd - ETA STS position at 1600 lt 04.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 13:57:16 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Regarding next call of MT.Petra for loading condensate from MV.Dune with
vsl's ETA being 1600 lt on 04.03.2023, please confirm in order 

to proceed with STS operation in due course.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449