Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // - STS with Petra - Update 1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 21:14:28 +0330

Dear Captain,

Well noted with many thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 8:46 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // - STS with Petra - Update 1

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

04/03/2023

2012           1st line on the bit

2048           All made fast

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]