Subject: MT PETRA Voy 2023/007 - CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Loading CND completed at 1330 lt on 05.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 13:46:20 +0330

Good day,

 Further to below email ,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 04.03.2023

1230 hrs lt – EOSP

1230 hrs lt – NOR Tendered

1254 hrs lt – Anchored

1945 hrs lt  -- POB at STS Position

2012 hrs lt – 1st line to MV

2045 hrs lt – All Made Fast to MV.

2054 hrs lt – SOB

2100/2130 – Inspection

2330 hrs lt – Commenced Loading

 

05.03.2023

loading Completed at 1330  lt on  05 Mar 2023

Reverting with further progress.

 Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2023 6:45 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA Voy 2023/007 - CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Loading status up to 0600 lt on 05.03.2023

Good day,

Further to below email ,please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

04.03.2023

1230 hrs lt – EOSP

1230 hrs lt – NOR Tendered

1254 hrs lt – Anchored

1945 hrs lt  -- POB at STS Position

2012 hrs lt – 1st line to MV

2045 hrs lt – All Made Fast to MV.

2054 hrs lt – SOB

2100/2130 – Inspection

2330 hrs lt – Commenced Loading

05.03.2023

loading update up to 0600 lt on  05 Mar 

Total loaded: 6573 mt.

Balance to load: 5427 mt.

Rate: 1061 mt/hrs.

ETC: 05Mar 1200hrs. approx

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2023 4:34 PM
To: 'Petra Master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Pilot to board

Dear Captain,

Please be advised that the Pilot has been scheduled to board your vessel shortly to direct her to MV.Dune for STS operation, for which

please standby on VHF to receive  the latest instruction from STS provider.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449