Subject: M.T. REMY: PRE ARRIVAL DOCS FOR NIPAH ANCHORAGE- PART-2
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 22:46:39 -0500

Good day,

 

Please find attached the pre arrival docs - part 2

Kindly see the answers to your questions in red font in below mail.

Please ack safe receipt, remaining docs coming soon.

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 7:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: REMY NOMINATION STS AT NIPAH ANCHORAGE

Dear Master MT Remy 

Good Day,

This is PT. Bhinneka Maritime Logistik and we are the local agent for your
good vessel calling Nipah Transit Anchorage Area for STS operation .

Please find below the documents required for the entry permit application
and clearance formality.

Kindly forward these certs to us as soon as possible:

1. CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY-ATTACHED

2. CERTIFICATE OF CLASS -ATTACHED

3. CARGO SHIP SAFETY RADIO CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

4. CARGO SHIP SAFETY CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

5. CARGO SHIP SAFETY EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

6. INTERNATIONAL LOAD LINE CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

7. INTERNATIONAL OIL POLLUTANT PREVENTION CERTIFICATE(IOPP) -ATTACHED

8. CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS (IF ANY)  - NOT APPLICABLE

9. INTERNATIONAL TONNAGE CERTIFICATE - -ATTACHED

10. INTERNATIONAL SEWAGE POLLUTION PREVENTION CERTIFICATE - -ATTACHED

11. INTERNATIONAL AIR POLLUTION PREVENTION -ATTACHED

12. SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE (SMC) -ATTACHED

13. DOCUMENT OF COMPLIANCE -ATTACHED

14. INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE (ISSC) -ATTACHED

15. MINIMUM SAFE MANNING DOCUMENT -ATTACHED

16. SHIP SANITATION CONTROL EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE (SSCEC) -ATTACHED

17. PORT STATE CONTROL (PSC) - NO DONE WITH THIS MANAGEMENT , SHIP NEW IN
MANAGEMENT

18. INFLATABLE LIFERAFT CERTIFICATE  -ATTACHED

19. FIRE EXTINGUISHER CERTIFICATE

20. ANTIFOULING CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

21. SHIP PARTICULAR

22. CLC OIL POLLUTION DAMAGE -ATTACHED

23. CLC BUNKER CERTIFICATE   -ATTACHED

24. WRECK REMOVAL CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

25. SSO/SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE and CSO / COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER
CERTIFICATE

26. UPDATE IMO CREW LIST BOTH IN EXCEL FORMAT AND PDF FORMAT WITH MASTER'S
SIGNATURE/STAMP

27. PLS FILL FORMAT CREW LIST FROM HARBOUR MASTER (ATTACHED) Pls blank the
column that you don't know

28. LAST PORT CLEARANCE and ADIC (IF LAST PORT FROM SINGAPORE) -ATTACHED

29. MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH

30. VACCINATION LIST

31. STOWAGE PLAN -ATTACHED

32. VOYAGE MEMO (10 LAST PORT OF CALL)

33. COPY BL / CARGO MANIFEST FOR ALL CARGOS ONBOARD or IN BALLAST CONDITION
(NIL cargo manifest if the vessel in ballast) -ATTACHED

34. MEDICINE CERT

35. CREW TEMP DOCS (3 days before until arrival)

36. CSR- -ATTACHED

If any document don't have pls inform soon 

Pls include additional vsl detail when sending back

GENERAL ARRANGEMENT PLAN

DRAWING MOORING PLAN

UPDATE Q88 -ATTACHED

Following is the info required

- Voyage No : 001-23

- Last Port / Next Port after Nipah :  BASRAH, IRAQ / TBA

- Eta Nipah Anchorage : ? 1600 HRS / 08 MARCH 2023

- Arrival draft : ? 17.05 EK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------

Pls Note :

- We need ASAP prior arrival of the vessel to submit all formality and
permits.

- Strictly prohibited for throw any materials, waste, garbage, oil, slops or
etc from vessel to the sea during stayed in Nipah anchorage.

- Please ensure that all crew passports validity on board not less than 6
months to avoid unnecessary procedures.

- Please always turn on AIS during vessel stay in the Indonesia area.

- Installed vessel nationality flag, Indonesia flag, immigration signal
(November flag), and quarantine signal (yellow flag).

- For vessels coming from overseas flying 'Q' flag in the daytime and turn
on the red-white light at night time.

- Flying 'G' flag, sign for pilot request at day time and vertical white-
red light at night time and flying 'H' flag when pilot boarded the vessel.

- During waiting time or while sts ops do not allow uninvited persons to
come on-board except Agent, Surveyor, and POAC/Loadmaster, to avoid
undesirable things.

- Please contact the Pilot prior to 2/1 hours arrival at the Pilot Station
and 2 hours before departure for the Pilot arrangement.

- For vessels entering Nipah, PILOT WILL ONLY GUIDE the vessel into Nipah
Anchorage and will anchor at a safe position.

- Thereafter POAC will board for the Safe Meeting prior to heaving anchor
and proceed with the berthing process.

Following is the Nipah Transit Anchorage port info for your ref, asf : 

Under the regulation from Port Authorities, all vessels entering and
departing Nipah Anchorage are required to use Pilotage service. 

Coordinate will be guided by Pilot Boarding Ground

The Pilot Station call sign is "NIPAH Pilot " and main VHF radio channel for
contacting the Pilot Station is channel VHF 16/71 .

The vessel does not have to report to the port authority, please drop an
email to the local agent upon arrival and the local agent will report on
behalf of vessels.

To avoid any problem, pls do not sail out your vessel from Nipah prior Port
Clearance onboard.

Attached the port paper for master preparation.

FOR PORT AUTHORITY / HARBOUR MASTER OFFICER PLS SENT EMAIL COPY OF ORIGINAL
SHIP'S CERTIFICATE PRIOR VESSEL ARRIVAL AS FOLLOW: **SAME DOCUMENT FOR
ARRANGE CLEARANCE FORMALITY ABOVE (1-36)

We will update you STS Plan shortly 

Hope to inform you well.

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Best Regards

Septi Rahmad Hidayat (Mr)

Phone : +62 82151271803 

Whatsap : +62 82151271803 

PT. Bhinneka Maritime Logistik

(As Agent Only)

Tel : +62 778 489 0037 

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web :  <http://www.bmaritimelogistic.co.id/> www.bmaritimelogistic.co.id   

OPBC Building Blok B3 No.11 - Jln. Raja Fisabilillah, OPBC Business District
Blok B3 No.11, Baloi Permai, Batam Kota, Batam, 29431 - Kepulauan Riau -
Indonesia

PIC : Hafiz +62 81272727252, Septi +62 82151271803, Sahril +62 82298693733,
Vandre +62 82384151139