Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DISCHARGING AT FUJAIRAH
From: "Arsang Ops" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'chartering Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 00:46:35 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Please be advised that the vessel berthed at OTB-9N SOF with the following timings:

08 MAR 2023

 1712 hrs lt- Anchor aweigh 

 2030 hrs lt- POB

 2048 hrs lt- fwd tug made fast

 2051 hrs lt- Aft tug made fast

 2130 hrs lt- 1st line ashore

 2148 hrs lt- All made fast

 2148 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off

 2200 hrs lt- Gangway ashore

 2200 hrs lt- Pilot away

Vsl STBD side alongside at berth # OTB-9N  fwd =3+2, aft 3+2

 

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 5:03 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please be advised that as per Fujairah port control instruction, pilot will be onboard at 2230 hrs LT on today 08 March 2023.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 4:49 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report of 08 March 2023 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com