Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLS DISCHARGE REPORT - 09.03.2023 / 0700 HRS
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 21:28:25 -0500

Good day,

 Pls find below 6 hourly report of  discharging operation at NIPAH

1. Date: 09.03.2023, Time: 07:00 LT, Port : NIPAH , Voyage Number: 001/23

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGED to daughter vessel / On board Quantity :
108010.3 MT / 144824 MT

3. Quantity ROB: 139822.0 MT

4. Quantity Discharged: 5008 MT

5. Balance Quantity to Disc :103008.3  MT

6. Discharge Rate: 5002 MT/ HR

7. ETC / ETD:   0400 LT ON 10TH March 2023

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]