Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY DISCHARGE REPORT - 10.03.2023 / 0600 HRS
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 20:56:42 -0500

Good day,

 Pls find below 6 hourly report of  discharging operation at NIPAH

1. Date: 10.03.2023, Time: 06:00 LT, Port : NIPAH , Voyage Number: 001-23

2. Total Quantity to DISCHARGE to daughter vessel / On board Quantity :
108010.3 MT / 144824 MT

3. Quantity ROB:  1903 MT FOR DAUGHTER VESSEL

4. Quantity Discharged: 106107 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 25671.3 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL

6. Discharge Rate: 4366 MT/ HR

7. ETC / ETD:   0700 LT ON 10TH March 2023

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]