Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY DISCHARGE REPORT - 10.03.2023 / 1200 HRS
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 03:13:51 -0500

Good day,

 Pls find below 6 hourly report of  discharging operation at NIPAH

1. Date: 10.03.2023, Time: 12:00 LT, Port : NIPAH , Voyage Number: 01/2023

2. On board Quantity : 36002.1 MT (second parcel)

3. Quantity ROB:  36002.1 MT (second parcel)

4. Quantity Discharged: 108822.2 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL (SHANAYE QUEEN)
(First parcel)

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 36002.1 MT (second parcel)

6. Discharge Rate: 4170 MT/ HR (Average rate /hr)

7. ETC / ETD:   Completed loading on 0724 LT/ 10TH March 2023 TO DAUGHTER
VESSEL (SHANAYE QUEEN)

1224 HRS 10.03.2023- DAUGHTER VESSEL M.T SHANAYE QUEEN CAST OFF

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]