Subject: MT PETRA Voy 2023/008 - To Load 12000 MT Naphtha - Commenced Loading
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 09:06:49 +0330

Good day,

 

Further to our previous emails please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

 

11.03.2023

S.O.B:                                0600 hrs lt 

Inspection :                      0606/0700

Loading Commenced:    0830 hrs lt

ETC:    Reverting

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449