Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY DISCHARGE REPORT - 12.03.2023 / 1800 HRS DV -DP7
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 09:50:37 -0400

Good day,

 Pls find below 6 hourly report of  discharging operation at NIPAH-STS M.T.
DP-7

1. Date: 12.03.2023, Time: 18:00 LT, Port : NIPAH , Voyage Number: 01/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE to daughter vessel / On board Quantity : 36009
MT / 36009 MT

3. Quantity ROB:  27995 MT FOR DAUGHTER VESSEL

4. Quantity Discharged: 8014 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 27995 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL

6. Discharge Rate: 3484 MT/2.3 HR

7. ETC / ETD:   0600 LT ON 13TH March 2023

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]