Subject: M.T. REMY : 6 HRLY DISCHARGE REPORT - 12.03.2023 / 2400 HRS DV -DP7
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 15:02:14 -0400

Good day,

 Pls find below 6 hourly report of  discharging operation at NIPAH-STS M.T.
DP-7

1. Date: 12.03.2023, Time: 24:00 LT, Port : NIPAH , Voyage Number: 01/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE to daughter vessel / On board Quantity : 36009
MT / 36009 MT

3. Quantity ROB:  8060 MT FOR DAUGHTER VESSEL

4. Quantity Discharged: 28009 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 8060 MT TO DAUGHTER VESSEL

6. Discharge Rate: 2985 MT/ HR

7. ETC / ETD:   0500 LT ON 13TH March 2023

 

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]