Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 07.23 - ETA STS position - 13.03.2023 AM
From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>,[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 17:27:00 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please be advised that MT CHEM's ETA at BA STS position is on 13.03.2023 at 1000 hrs LT.

⁣Best Regards
Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)
Operations Department
Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53
Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395
www.arsangco.com​

On Mar 12, 2023, 14:25, at 14:25, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Further to below message please arrange needful.Best
>Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked] Date:
>3/12/23  14:09  (GMT+03:30) To: 'saharathunder'
><[email-masked]> Cc: [email-masked], 'ebadi'
><[email-masked]>, 'Dune' <[email-masked]> Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 07.23 
>-  ETA  STS position - 13.03.2023  AM  Dear Mr.Roodsari, Good day, This
>is to inform you that the above vsl ETA  at BND, STS position as
>advised by Master of the vsl will be on tomorrow AM   (13.03.2023 / AM
>), IGW/WP.Considering the loading condensate from MV.Dune , please
>confirm  in order to proceed with STS operation in due course.Reverting
>with the final ETA when available.    Best Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops
>Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing
>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel:
>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>3449