Subject: RE: MT.Chem- Voy 07.23 - ETA STS position - 13.03.2023 @ 1000 lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 18:46:33 +0330

Good day,

 

Further to below email,this is to inform you that the above vsl ETA  at BND,
STS position as advised by Master of the vsl will be on 13.03.2023 at 1000
hrs lt, IGW/WP.

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2023 2:10 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 07.23 - ETA STS position - 13.03.2023 AM

 

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Good day,

This is to inform you that the above vsl ETA  at BND, STS position as
advised by Master of the vsl will be on tomorrow AM   (13.03.2023 / AM ),
IGW/WP.

Considering the loading condensate from MV.Dune , please confirm  in order
to proceed with STS operation in due course.

Reverting with the final ETA when available.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449