Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 to load 8000 MT CND from MV.Dune = Took pilot at 1030 Lt on 13.03.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:44:41 +0330

Good day

Further to below email please be advised that  pilot boarded the vsl at 1030
lt in order to direct her to MV for STS operation.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2023 10:27 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang Ops' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 to load 8000 MT CND from MV.Dune === Notice Of
Readiness at 0900 Lt on 13.03.2023

 

Good Day,

                          MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at
0900 Lt on 13.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at STS Position ,OPL
BND and tendered NOR at 0900 Lt on 13.03.2023 and

is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo .Please find the
attached NOR file and accept this message on behalf of master

of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449