Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - loading Status up to 1700 lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:13:07 +0330

Good day,

Further to below emails, please be advised of the vessel 's update as
follows:

13 MAR 2023

 0800 hrs lt- EOSP

0900 hrs lt- NOR Tendered

 1030 hrs lt- POB

 1124 hrs lt- tug made fast

 1130 hrs lt- 1st line ashore

1142 hrs lt- fwd/aft tug cast off

 1154 hrs lt- All made fast

 1212 hrs lt- Pilot away

1218 Hrs Lt - Cargo Surveyor onboard.

1218 - 1342 Hrs Lt - Completed Tank inspection.

1218 - 1318 Hrs Lt - No. 2 cargo hoses connected. (10' X 2)

1400 hrs Lt -  Cargo loading commenced

 

Loading Report up to 1700 lt 

Cargo loaded:           1563 mt

Last hr rate:                550 mt

Average Rate:            525 mt

ETC:                   0800 lt on 14.03.2023

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2023 10:45 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 to load 8000 MT CND from MV.Dune = Took pilot
at 1030 Lt on 13.03.2023

Good day

Further to below email please be advised that  pilot boarded the vsl at 1030
lt in order to direct her to MV for STS operation.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2023 10:27 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang
Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 to load 8000 MT CND from MV.Dune === Notice Of
Readiness at 0900 Lt on 13.03.2023

 

Good Day,

                          MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at
0900 Lt on 13.03.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at STS Position ,OPL
BND and tendered NOR at 0900 Lt on 13.03.2023 and

is ready in all respects to load her nominated cargo .Please find the
attached NOR file and accept this message on behalf of master

of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449