Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - VSL"S update - Anchored at BND Anchorage
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:24:30 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email ,please be advised of the vessel's update as follows:

14.03.2023

1230 hrs lt  - EOSP

1230 hrs lt    NOR Tendered 

1336 hrs lt - Anchored

 

Reverting with any news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 11:22 AM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang Ops' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT.CHEM - Voy 07/23 - to disch 8000 mt CND -- BND line up 

Good day,

Please be advised of the following BND Line up for jetty # 47 .

Alongside the jetty # 47 

Vacant

At Anchorage

1.MT.Sua   

Please also be advised that the jetty #47 is currently vacant and MT.Sua has
been scheduled to be berthed within next few hours.

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449